IOM Starting from
August 2007, we are performing all pedicle
screw surgeries with the use of Inomed
special instrumentation for pedicular screw
Indications for Surgery
following indications must meet criteria for
1. Presence of mobile spondylolisthesis usually,
higher than grade I by Meyerding and isthmolysis,
unilateral or bilateral.
2. Progressive deterioration within months with
failure of conservative measures.
3. Presence of neurological deficit, which usually
manifested by weak dorsiflexion of all toes either
foot with LBP.
4. The dynamic X-rays showing some grade of mobility
in flexion and extension.
5. MRI of the lumbar spine must be performed, to
plan preoperatively, eliminate all the causes of
pain or neurological deficit.
6. Detailed discussion with the patient, about the
pros & cons and possible complications, after such
7. Psychological and litigational conditions, must
be overweighed, before attempting such procedures.
[cnsclinic-jordan]. All rights reserved